My name is Joshua Breland. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, a husband to my beautiful and loving wife Libby, soon to be dad (any day now!), a graduate of Louisiana College (B.A. Christian Studies), former graduate student at the Caskey School of Divinity (M.A. Biblical & Theological Studies), and soon to be seminarian.
This blog exists to glorify the Triune God by revealing His grace and truth through Scripture, media, and personal writings.
I enjoy hearing from readers and will respond as soon I can. Here are a few ways you can reach out to me:
- Comments – I always enjoy comments! I do my best to respond to all comments.
- Twitter – Find me on twitter @Joshua_Breland
- Facebook – “Like” my blog at facebook.com/thedailybleat and leave comments there.
- YouTube - Subscribe to my channel youtube.com/thedailybleat and leave a comment.
- Contact Page – You can send me an email through my contact page here.
Here are other projects and hobbies I am passionate about and involved with:
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to subscribe to my RSS feed here and easily receive new posts in your reader.