- You are 100% responsible for your comment. It represents you and your opinion.
- You “Hold Harmless” this blog and any blog authors from any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for no reason. I will indicate such moderation in the comment. This will rarely take place.
- Names – Using your real name is preferred, though a nick is just fine.
- URL – Please use a URL that you own.
- Email – Please use a working email address as I may want to contact you directly. I will not share your email address with anyone.
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- Please refrain from foul language or personal attacks.
- Please no affiliate links in your comments and please limit the number of links in your comments to less than 3.
- Though I try to respond to all comments, I cannot guarantee that I will do so.
- Your comment might accidentally end up in spam or be held for moderation. I check my spam folder regularly, and will try to approve your comment as quickly as possible. If your comment does not get posted, and you think it got held in moderation, feel free to contact me and let me know.
Some posts here are authored by people other than Joshua Breland. Joshua Breland is not responsible for the articles and statements made by other contributors. Each contributor is solely responsible for the words he/she has written. An article’s presence here does not equal an endorsement of all views and statements found in the respected article.
Last updated: February 2013