Here is where you will find what I am currently reading for leisure and school.
- What is the Gospel? Greg Gilbert
- The Disciple-Making Pastor: Leading Others on the Journey of Faith Bill Hull
Historical Theology: Post Reformation and Enlightenment Eras
- Arminius Speaks: Essential Writings on Predestination, Free Will, and the Nature of God James Arminius
- The Great Awakening: A Brief History with Documents Thomas S. Kidd
- The Westminster Assembly: Reading Its Theology in Historical Context (Westminster Assembly and the Reformed Faith) Robert Letham
- John Wesley A.C. Outler
- A Jonathan Edwards Reader John E. Smith
Advanced Doctrines: Doctrine of Christ
- Risen Jesus and Future Hope Gary Habermas
- The Christological Controvery Richard A. Norris
- Salvation Accomplished by the Son: The Work of Christ Robert A. Peterson
- The Person of Christ: A Biblical and Historical Analysis of the Incarnation David F. Wells
Dever, Mark. What is a Healthy Church?
Dempster, Stephen D. Dominion and Dynasty.
Fensham, Charles. The Books of Ezra and Nehemiah (NICOT).
Frame, John M. The Doctrine of the Word of God.
Kidner, Derek. Ezra and Nehemiah (Tyndale Old Testament Commentary Series).
Komoszewski, J. Ed. Reinventing Jesus.
Long, V. Philips. The Art of Biblical History.
Markos, Louis. Apologetics for the Twenty-first Century.
Schreiner, Thomas R. Romans (Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament).
. Interpreting the Pauline Epistles.
Wiesenhofer, Josef. Ancient Persia.
Childs, Brevard. Biblical Theology of the Old and New Testaments.
. The Church’s Guide for Reading Paul:The Canonical Shaping of the Pauline Corpus.
Rendtorff, Rolf. The Old Testament: An Introduction.
Seitz, Christopher R. The Character of Christian Scripture: The Significance of the Two-Testament Bible.
Blenkinsopp, Joseph. A History of Prophecy In Israel.
Carson, D.A. The Gospel According to John.
Sailhamer, John H. Introduction to Old Testament Theology: A Canonical Approach.
Seitz, Christopher R. Prophecy and Hermeneutics: Toward a New Introduction to the Prophets.
Summer 2011 Reading List
Christianity & Liberalism – J. Gresham Machen
The Canon of Scripture – F.F. Bruce
Whosoever Will – David Allen & Steve Lemke
The Potter’s Freedom – James R. White
The Twelve Prophets in the New Testament – Michael B. Shepherd
The God Who Is There – D.A. Carson
Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life – Donald Whitney
John Calvin: A Heart for Devotion, Doctrine, Doxology – Various Authors
The Doctrine of Repentance – Thomas Watson
A Treatise of Self Denial – Thomas Manton